Onsite and Offsite Backup
- Automatic backups of all your pictures, data and documents to secure remote servers or local NAS devices.
- Music and videos NOT included in basic rate. Music and videos can be backed up for an additional charge. Call for information.
- Monitoring of our backup servers 24/7/365. If your computer doesn’t make a backup, we’ll call you and figure out why.
- Complete data security with 256 bit encryption.
Unlike the old “break-ﬁx” IT Support model, our IT Assurance aligns the interest of the service provider with those of the client – namely you. Both parties desire for the client’s network to be absolutely stable – because they both lose money when anything goes wrong. In the event of downtime, you lose productivity, while we lose our most precious resource – technical support time. As a result of this alignment, we are incentivized to work harder and smarter to ensure that your network remains 100% stable.
- You pay a ﬁxed monthly fee for us to keep your network up and running, no matter what.
- There is no limit to the number of hours you can use.
- We are incentivized to keep your network as stable as possible!
- We do all of the proactive maintenance we can to achieve optimal network stability.
- In order to achieve that, we’ve made signiﬁcant investment in the latest network management systems.
- You enjoy the beneﬁts of enterprise-level automation and monitoring systems.
- Our response times are backed by a comprehensive Service Level Agreement.
- In fact, we’ll give you a cash-based guarantee on our service levels. That’s why as our tagline say we are ‘Your Partner in I.T. and for the ﬁrst time ever, you can rest assured that your IT service provider really has your best interests at heart.
In the traditional break-ﬁx IT support model, your interests are at loggerheads with those of your service provider:-
- The break-ﬁx IT support provider has no incentive to make your network as stable as possible.
- They make money every time you have a problem.
- They don’t invest in network management tools because there is no incentive for them to do so.
- You don’t beneﬁt from the latest network management and automation systems.
- It’s often a “best effort” service – response times are variable and guarantees are seldom made.
- If the break-ﬁx IT support provider works slowly, they make more money.
- If they attend to the same problem more than once, you get double-billed for it.
- Your greatest IT disasters are their most proﬁtable jobs.
- Hardware replacement- We cover the cost of malfunctioning hardware
- Antivirus: Blocks viruses, spyware, & other malware before they hit you
- Email Security Services: Prevent spammers & scammers from infiltrating your mailboxes
- Website and Email hosting: Host your company’s virtual home on the Internet with us along with its mail
- Remote Support & Monitoring: Remotely connect to our customers' devices to provide real-time support
- Data Backup: Backup company data for peace of mind; remember you can always replace a computer system but never your data
- Website Content Filtering: Limit user access to websites that are unproductive or bandwidth consuming
- Monthly Reports: We provide you with reports that outline what’s going on with your computer systems over that last month enabling you to better plan
Special Conditions apply
All of the services outlined in the ‘What’s Covered’ section are included for one low monthly price. We believe that a great service deserves an even better price - that is why we are charging only $395.00/month for coverage of up to 10 machines (Servers/PCs) on your network. However if your network is larger, we can customize our package to your suite requirements.
Our years of experience in the I.T. industry that has lead to installing best-of-breed technology in financial and educational institutions, has afforded us the acquisition of skills and technology resources that few indigenous firms have and we firmly believe that Acroknight is our natural evolution.
Please call us to get started!